Monday 26 April 2010

Happy Birthday!


I have been a bad girl and neglected my blog these past couple of weeks. I haven't been very creative in the kitchen mainly due to lack of funds and G & R's request for lots of salads, now the 'warmer' weather is here. I feel very guilty and promise that I will try harder.

I did make a cake for my eldest nephew's 18th birthday. He wanted something naughty and so I presented him with this naked lady jumping out of a cake, he loved it but his 4 year old brother was not impressed and told me that I should have put clothes on her! His 11 year old brother, on the other hand, has already put in an order for his birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully made cake. I wonder who got to eat what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! My grandma once made me a cake with a barbie doll in the middle -- the cake was her dress -- and therein lies the difference between girls and boys...

    ReplyDelete